Most of us who use GB WhatsApp faces the issue of its banning. This ban is due to violating the terms and conditions of WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp can bans the number of GB WhatsApp users temporarily or permanently.
While using GB mod, suddenly, a message shows up on the screen showing your account has been banned. Oh, What should we do in this case? Is there any solution to it?
Yes, of course, in this article on GB WhatsApp Ban, you will get the solution for it. You will learn what are the things that make WhatsApp ban, how to fix them, and how to avoid ban issues in the future.
Why GB WhatsApp Ban?
Users get banned for violating WhatsApp’s terms and conditions and privacy policies. Different banning factors trigger this issue. These issues include:
Types of GB WhatsApp Bans
GB WhatsApp bans its users who do not follow their Terms of Service. Developers created many features for users, but there are some policies to use them. These policies are essential to follow to improve user experience.
If you get caught violating policies and TOS, you may get banned temporarily. This type of Ban is temporary to warn the users. Most of the time, this type of Ban is for a few hours to a day or two.
Wait for a day or two, it will automatically sort out. WhatsApp warns and unbans after time is completed.
If a user violates the first time or two, the account is banned temporarily, but if the violation occurs again and again. WhatsApp takes strict action and bans accounts permanently. There is no further warning, direct Ban, and no way to get back.
It is complicated to activate such accounts, and we have to change the WA number.
How to get Unbanned on GB WhatsApp 2023?
In 2023, WhatsApp is updating its app and taking strict action against its mod users. WhatsApp banned more than 2 million users in just one month from using GB WhatsApp.
If your account has also been banned, you can fix the GB WhatsApp ban by following simple steps.
How to fix
Temporarily banned problem on GB WhatsApp
Here is a solution for your temporarily banned WhatsApp account
- Wait for the timer to complete the ban time
- When time is complete, open GBWhatsApp
- Take a backup of all the GB WhatsApp media
- Go to settings > Account > Remove my account > enter number done
- Install WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp Plus
- Transfer all your data to WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp Plus and restore data to it.
Permanently banned problem on GB WhatsApp
- Uninstall GBWhatsApp
- Go to the Play Store and install WhatsApp messenger
- Enter number
- A window will open showing “Your number is banned from using WhatsApp.”
- Click on the green “Support” button at top bottom of the window
- Write the reason why you got banned, apologize, and tell them you didn’t know about WhatsApp’s Terms of Service and that you will follow all TOS and policies in the future.
- Next > send
If WhatsApp support finds your apology genuine, your account will be unbanned within 48 hours, most probably. GB WhatsApp ban problem will be removed within two days.
Also Read: How to Update GB WhatsApp
How To Avoid getting Ban On GB WhatsApp?
The Ban occurs due to some factors; avoiding such factors prevents this issue. Below are a few tips that can help to avoid getting banned.
- Always keep GBWhatsApp up to date; To do so, you need to update GBWhatsApp as soon as a new update releases.
- Don’t send auto-replies too much. Sending too many auto-replies gives a signal of GBWA misuse.
- Send appropriate messages and media to your contacts. In case, any of your contacts reports you to WhatsApp; WhatsApp will take action and may ban your number. So, avoid inappropriate messages.
- Uninstall WhatsApp MODs
- Avoid sending bulk messages. Most of the accounts get banned due to this reason.
Banned from WhatsApp, How to Activate it?
WhatsApp is getting strict day by day for users who are registering their numbers on GB WhatsApp. If you are one of those whose account has been banned, follow the simple steps below to activate it.
- Wait for the temporary ban time to complete
- When time completes, take a backup of all your data
- Uninstall this GBWhatsapp
- Now, install the latest version of GBWhatsApp
- Enter number > OTP > Backup found > Restore data > RESTORE > enter name > Done
WhatsApp Account Ban Was Removed, How to move GBWA to WhatsApp?
If you got banned and now your account has been recovered, congratulations, you got a chance to use that number again. Don’t violate TOS again, and transfer GB WhatsApp data to WhatsApp immediately.
- Backup your GBWhatsApp data
- Go to the file manager app of your mobile > internal storage > GBWhatsApp
- Rename all folders and subfolders from “GBWHatsApp” to “WhatsApp.”
- Uninstall GbWhatsapp
- Now, install Official WhatsApp from the Play Store
- Install > enter number > OTP
- Backup found > Restore backup
Congrats all your data has been restored to WhatsApp.
What Can Get Users Banned from WhatsApp?
Sending bulk messages, using GB WhatsApp, using the old version of GBWA, etc.
Why Does GB WhatsApp Ban My Account? Is GB WhatsApp Ban Permanent?
WhatsApp bans your account for violating their policies and terms of service. WhatsApp ban is temporary at first, but it becomes permanent in violation of services again and again.
How many reports to get banned on GB WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is stringent in case of the best user experience, there is no fixed number of reports that can cause account banning, however, it is said more than 5 reports of the same account can be toxic.
Is every WhatsApp ban permanent?
No, Mostly WhatsApp bans your account temporarily at first. If you violate the same cause, WA may then ban you permanently. In such a case, there is no way back.
Getting a Ban may cause you to lose all your data; if it is a permanent ban, it is very difficult and hectic work to recover it. We may have to change our number to a new number.
If it is a business number, it is a big data loss. So, it is always recommended to follow all the guidelines WhatsApp stated in its terms of service.